Announcements – July 26, 2021
- Office Closed. The Mill Plain UMC offices remained closed. Mail and messages are retrieved regularly, and you can leave a message on the main or email staff directly or fill in the Contact Us form.
- We are beginning to reopen for in-person services with a maximum of 85 people. Masks are not required for fully vaccinated individuals and reservations are not required.
- Sunday School will be taking a break during this summer. The last lesson will be May 30 via Zoom and it will resume on September 12. Additional information will be shared in August whether Sunday School will be in person or via Zoom.
- Clark County Food Bank Fresh will be held at the church on the first and third Thursday from June to September. It is open from 1:30-2:30 pm. Come by and grab a prepackaged box of food, they are open to anyone in need.
- Executive Assistant Position- We are looking to hire an executive assistant to start September 1st. This is a 30 hour a week position. The job entails office management, use of Microsoft and other programs, assisting Pastor Sue and more. For more information and job details email firstname.lastname@example.org. Interested applicants should send a resume and letter of interest to Info@millplainumc.org
- Nursery Assistant- We are looking for a nursery assistant to start when the nursery is able to reopen. Job entails caring for and instructing children, conducting activities and cleaning up. For more information and job details email email@example.com. Interested applicants should send a resume and letter of interest to Info@millplainumc.org
In addition to these upcoming events, check out our complete Events Calendar.
Join us each week for worship online.
The Food Bank is opens from 1:30-2:30 PM every first and third Thursday from June to September. All are welcome and any food donations are welcome as well. If you would like to volunteer to help please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact Chuck for a Zoom invitation to this virtual breakfast. All are welcome.